Classified Ad Guidelines
The Classifieds are for quilters around the world to buy, sell, trade, and advertise free of charge.
- Ads will be run for 4 weeks from the date of posting. If you wish to run your ad longer, you must re-submit it at the end of the four week period.
- Please limit your ads to 50 words or less excluding e-mail address.
- Ads without an e-mail address will be rejected.
- Ads using all UPPER CASE letters will be rejected.
- Ads for fabric & quilt block exchanges should be placed on the Trading Post.
- All ads from commercial parties must be placed in the Business & Services section
The WWQP has the right to
The WWQP accepts no responsibility for customer satisfaction. All dealings are between the person placing the ad and the person responding to the ad.
- reject any ad due to content.
- edit the content of any ad.
All ads must contain an e-mail address for the person placing the ad. !!
All replies should be made directly to the person making the posting.
Our newest assisant
Selected the ads you wish to see:
World Wide Quilting Page